We follow the guidelines as set out by the State of California. If you have any questions about the developmental needs of your child, please let us know; we’re happy to answer any questions you might have.
Pre-Kindergarten students must be 4 years old by September 1st, 2016.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2016.
Priority Listing for Acceptance
Children will be admitted to Sacred Heart School in the following order:
- Children of families who have children currently in Sacred Heart school.
- Children of Sacred Heart parish families.
- Children of families who are members of a Catholic parish other than Sacred Heart.
- Non-Catholic families
1. Please apply first to begin the admissions process. Applications can be downloaded from the Applications Forms tab. The deadline is February 6, 2015 for priority registration. Only complete applications will be considered for admissions.
2. Child assessments. Please see Admissions dates to save the date for your child assessment.
3. Acceptance letters mailed. Please see Admissions dates tab for details.
Please contact the school office at (408) 867-9241 for current details on the tuition schedule.